Are you ready to Zing?
I love a little pink and you will too. Of course, I am talking about the organic Pink Himalayan salt in my Zingy Duck body scrub. Aside from detoxifying you, it will make your skin feel alive and as vibrant as ever. Thanks to a little sugar and our skin fave, coconut, you'll be starting your day with a zing!
Love the skin you are in.
Say hello to my Zingy Duck, a body scrub that is so good for your skin and for animals in need. It’s organic, vegan and tested on humans, like you and me.
Did you know that salt wasn't just created to be besties with tequila? Rumour has it that it is also really delicious for your skin. My Himalayan pink salt that I use in my Zingy Duck is the most perfect ingredient to detoxify you! It's super rich in minerals and trace elements like calcium, magnesium and iron. Your dead skin cells will be removed, and your skin pH will be balanced.
I love to use organic coconut oil because it creates incredibly soft skin, perfect to prevent dry and hardened skin but also delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin, essentially fighting the signs of ageing.
Zingy Duck gets it's name from the Mandarin and Lime organic essential oils that we add, not just for the scent. Lime has antiseptic properties so it will assist in curing and preventing infections. And mandarin, well, it will help diminish acne, stretch marks and scars whilst also relieving pain.
For every scrub that you buy and every dollar that you send, I donate 5% to animals in need because they simply cannot help themselves.
LEARN HOW TO DUCK
- Get in the shower and get yourself all wet from head to toe.
- Turn off the water, grab a handful of your Zingy Duck and scrub onto your body and face in a circular fashion, paying particular attention to areas you'd love to improve the most.
- Leave the scrub for up to 5 minutes, enough time to send a few snaps and texts.
- When the time is up, turn the shower back on and rinse the scrub off you (note that your skin will already feel heavenly!).
- If required, feel free to follow with your regular body wash to remove any organic coconut oil that may remain.
Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Himalayan Pink Salt, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Saccharum Officinarum (Raw Sugar), Organic Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Organic Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil.
Although I may smell delicious, I'm for your body and not for eating. If I irritate any part of your body or get in your eyes, rinse thoroughly. I recommend that you test a small patch before going in for the full body experience just to be safe. If symptoms persist, stop use immediately and please see your doctor pronto!