Just like you, my Sticky Duck is sweet and delicious.
I have jam packed a mountain of organic coconut into this scrub because it is just so damn good for your skin. The raw organic sugar will polish you to perfection whilst the peppermint will wake you up and the vanilla will protect you from wear & tear.
Go on, get sticky with me!
My Sticky Duck is so good for your skin and for animals in need. It’s organic, vegan and tested on humans, like you and me.
Do you know just how good raw sugar is for you skin? Well, let me tell you that it naturally contains glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid that is crucial for maintaining healthy skin. The natural glycolic acid in sugar not only helps condition and moisturise skin, but protects it from harsh toxins.
I love to use organic coconut oil because it creates incredibly soft skin, perfect to prevent dry and hardened skin but also delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin, essentially fighting the signs of ageing.
From the moment you open our Sticky Duck, you'll notice the heavenly scent of peppermint and vanilla. I didn't just throw it in because it smells yummy. Peppermint has been shown to improve memory, raise alertness, reduce anxiety and assist in getting rid of that unwanted acne. Vanilla on the other hand assists in relieving stress, lowers blood pressure through the relaxation of body and mind and also reduces inflammation.
For every scrub that you buy and every dollar that you send, I donate 5% to animals in need because they simply cannot help themselves.
LEARN HOW TO DUCK
- Get in the shower and get yourself all wet from head to toe.
- Turn off the water, grab a handful of your Sticky Duck and scrub onto your body and face in a circular fashion, paying particular attention to areas you'd love to improve the most.
- Leave the scrub for up to 5 minutes, enough time to send a few snaps and texts.
- When the time is up, turn the shower back on and rinse the scrub off you (note that your skin will already feel heavenly!).
- If required, feel free to follow with your regular body wash to remove any organic coconut oil that may remain.
Organic Saccharum Officinarum (Raw Sugar), Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil.
Although I may smell delicious, I'm for your body and not for eating. If I irritate any part of your body or get in your eyes, rinse thoroughly. I recommend that you test a small patch before going in for the full body experience just to be safe. If symptoms persist, stop use immediately and please see your doctor pronto!