Stop being so greedy, how bout you give your skin a hit of coffee in the morning too!
I don't just source any coffee. The coffee that goes into my Perky Duck is organic, just like every other ingredient that I hand picked to mix with it.
So grab a duck and scrub, you're skin will love you for it!
My Perky Duck is so good for your skin and for animals in need. It’s organic, vegan and tested on humans, like you and me.
The organic coffee that I source helps to increase blood flow and assists to reduce to appearance of cellulite whilst creating a more even tone.
I love to use organic coconut oil because it creates incredibly soft skin, perfect to prevent dry and hardened skin but also delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin, essentially fighting the signs of ageing.
Finally, I include organic raw sugar which naturally contains glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid that is crucial for maintaining healthy skin. The natural glycolic acid in sugar not only helps condition and moisturise skin, but protects it from harsh toxins.
For every scrub that you buy and every dollar that you send, I donate 5% to animals in need because they simply cannot help themselves.
LEARN HOW TO DUCK
- Get in the shower and get yourself all wet from head to toe.
- Turn off the water, grab a handful of your Perky Duck and scrub onto your body and face in a circular fashion, paying particular attention to areas you'd love to improve the most.
- Leave the scrub for up to 5 minutes, enough time to send a few snaps and texts.
- When the time is up, turn the shower back on and rinse the scrub off you (note that your skin will already feel heavenly!).
- If required, feel free to follow with your regular body wash to remove any organic coconut oil that may remain.
Organic Robusta Coffee, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Organic Saccharum Officinarum (Raw Sugar).
Although I may smell delicious, I'm for your body and not for eating. If I irritate any part of your body or get in your eyes, rinse thoroughly. I recommend that you test a small patch before going in for the full body experience just to be safe. If symptoms persist, stop use immediately and please see your doctor pronto!